Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Air Filters


I don’t like being able to see the dust in the air in my house.  You know when the golden sun shines through your window and you think “How pretty” until you see all of the dust particles in its rays.  I know that there will always be dust in my home no matter how hard I try (and I must admit that’s pretty low on the priority list), but I am glad that air filters can take out at least some of it.

My husband replaced the air filter on our heater the other day and the old one was rather filthy.  While it might be nasty to think about all the dust that had accumulated on it, I am still thankful that it did accumulate on it and not on my furniture.  Air filters are one way that God filters out a little bit of my mess without me doing anything.  He is always working for me behind the scenes, cleaning up bits of my mess that I wouldn’t be able to take care of myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment