Monday, November 26, 2012

Beautiful Views

Luke 12:7a
"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered."


There’s just something about looking out your window and seeing a beautiful view. I smile and relax every time I’m at someone’s house and am able to do that. It doesn’t matter that it isn’t my view. I just love seeing what God has wrought.

I think it’s a reminder of His awesome Creation, and the fact He is big enough to make such a beautiful view - and so much more. My God made all the earth and everything in it, as well as every planet, star, solar system, galaxy, nebula, black hole, and thing in the universe. He didn’t just stop there, though. My God maintains it. This is no small feat - especially when He gave some of His creation minds of their own.

Yet He knows every bird, leaf, and ray of light that comprises that view, and orchestrated every microscopic detail to make the view exactly what it is. And here I stand gazing out, able to enjoy it. It’s like God is sharing just a little of Himself with me.

Have you stopped to enjoy the view lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment