Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Massage Therapist

I have chronic musculoskeletal pain, and as such, often rely upon chiropractors and massage therapists.  My massage therapist isn't your average masseuse.  He utilizes acupressure, deep tissue massage, reflexology, and any other type of massage therapy he knows to help move your muscles back into place and relieve your pain.  Sometimes he is the only person or thing that can effectively relieve my pain.

He works at Art of Touch Massage, and here's my shout-out to Jorge Zerba.   I often go in limping and come out walking again.  I am so thankful that God revealed massage therapy to man, and that He showed me a man who could effectively use it on me.

I struggle with this pain because of when and where it puts me in life's circumstances:  right where God wants me.   I pray that God gives me the sight to seek His will - His Purpose - no matter where "life" leads. It is always Him leading me. May I have the humility and joy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment