Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Backpacks


My backpack goes with me everywhere.  I use it as my purse, my laptop bag, book bag, and for a little while used it as my knitting bag, too.  It’s wonderfully versatile and pleasingly resilient.  I even think it looks cool, with its frosty blue and black tones, which is a nice little bonus.

Without my backpack, I would have to carry two or three bags that wouldn’t be as easy to tote around.  I get looks for my backpack sometimes, but I’d rather carry it and have two hands available than both hands full with my things.  Besides, free hands mean that I can carry all of my 1-year-old’s things in fewer trips.  That’s pretty nice, too.

Yes, I am very thankful for backpacks, that God made an easy way for us to carry more with less work.  It just seems to make things run more efficiently, especially with the amount that my family travels!

Has God provided you with an item that's your workhorse?

No comments:

Post a Comment