Monday, May 13, 2013

Our Tercel


We have a ’96 Toyota Tercel with over 260,000 miles on it, and it’s still running in good condition.  It has been a wonderful car for us.  We purchased it in ’09 for $1,900.00, have hardly had to have any work done on it since, and it gets 40mpg.  It was our only car for several months, and it has been the most reliable and inexpensive car (upfront and in maintenance) we’ve owned.

The biggest problem I’ve had with it is that there isn’t an alarm for leaving the lights on, nor for leaving the keys in the ignition when you open the door.  These two alarms would have saved me a fair amount of trouble, forgetful as I am.  Yet I can see so much of God’s provision in this trusty, reliable, inexpensive car.  I am thankful that God gave it to us, and pray that He continues to bless us through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment