Monday, May 6, 2013

Road Reflectors


At night, I can see the road lines by the light of my car’s headlights, but I couldn’t see the lines nearly as easily if it weren’t for the little reflectors placed periodically along those lines.  I think I am most thankful for road reflectors in the rain.  If it’s daytime and raining, the lines tend to disappear under the sheen of reflective water on the road.  The reflectors, however, cast back a focused point of light that is easy to see.

It is the strangest feeling to be driving along and then not to be able to see the road lines and simply hope that you’re in the right place.  It’s a bit scary.  I am thankful that God created light to reflect on certain things, and that we can thus use light to more clearly (and safely) mark our roads.  God's foresight in creation is amazing to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment