Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tape Measures


My Husband took a tape measure and started poking Our Son with it.  Our little man thought it was the coolest funniest thing ever.  It’s fun to watch that little one-and-a-half-year-old discover new things.  He giggled and laughed and chased and fled, and thoroughly enjoyed himself with a simple little tape measure.

I’m so glad that my husband has the kind of imagination to come up with ways for our son to play and discover.  My imagination just doesn’t work that way, and it’s a lot of fun watching the two of them play.  So, while I am thankful for the useful tool that a tape measure is, tonight I am more thankful for the fun toy that a tape measure can be.  I pray that God continues to bless me with a view of the world through my son’s eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment