Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Listen with Me

We enjoy listening to audiobooks, and are in the middle of a large series.  It was nearly bedtime, but I still had my physical therapy exercises to do, so I stayed up to do them.  My husband decided to stay up with me and turned on our audiobook to listen with me as I did my exercises.


I really love it when he does things like that.  He is not a night person, so staying up later is a definite act of love, and I know it.  It was a great way to minister to me by keeping me company as I exercised, and also doing something together that we enjoy.  I am thankful for God’s love through my husband by him listening with me.  Perhaps I can think of a way to minister to him in the morning, when it takes extra effort for this night person to be awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment