Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Passions

Dear Lord,

Thank You that You created us with passions.  We each have certain things that we get excited about - often related to one of our talents.  I am enjoying my passion for writing fantasy.  As You know, I have set my novel aside until I finish my 1,000 thankful things, since I don’t have much more time to write beyond the time this takes.  However, in my spare moments of thinking, I have thought more about my novel of late.

It’s a bit of a puzzle, really.  I truly want the novel to glorify You, and my thoughts have centered around the best way to do that within the novel.  Or, well, the trilogy it will eventually be.  Thank You that everything we do can glorify You, including - and especially! - our passions!

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment