How Do I "Give Thanks in Everything"?
Each week has quick steps to make this study very easy to lead and use:
- Prayerful Thought - brief opening prayer to help get in the proper mindset
- Encouraging Icebreaker - share thankful things from prior weeks to see how God is working in one another's lives
- Study Notes - topic and subject matter
- Memory Verse - a relevant and applicable verse to help retain what you've learned
- Heart Application - thought-provoking questions with relevant applications to see long-lasting results.
- Thankful Things - a place with suggestions for each day to briefly write about your thankful things, with suggested verses.
Thankful Heart Journal
Once you purchase, your order will be emailed to the address provided with your order (if you do not fill in an email, it will be sent to your PayPal email) within 24 hours.
My Thankful Beginning ~ A Shift in Focus
Check out the audio snippet below on why I suggest using this book.
On this blog, Labels in the side bar link to struggles with my thankful things, but how would you keep track of your own? This journal has a Fill-in-the-Blank Index in the back for you to record your thankful things, categorized by struggle. You can also attach verses that have helped in the past.
For instance, if I am struggling with fear, I could flip to my index and see that I have God Keeping My Soul on page 112 with Psalm 121 attached, along with The Night Sky on page 212 with Isaiah 40:26 attached, and so on. Then I can flip to each of those thankful things, and see how what it says can help me to deal with my current struggle (and repent if needed).
I look forward to how the Lord will use this book! I pray He blesses you through it. (This journal is written under my fantasy pen name, Jenari Skye - JenariSkye.com. All other books and journals on this page are written under Jen Kramer.)
I pray the Lord blesses you with these books! "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13