Friday, May 31, 2013

Pandora


I enjoy different styles of Music.  As such, I’ll sometimes get a bug to listen to a little something different.  The easiest way for me to do this?  Pandora.  Type in a genre or artist, and check it out.

Of course, Pandora’s great for normal listening, too.  I have a fair-sized playlist, but it’s still nice to hear other songs and artists.  In fact, because of my varied tastes, not every song in the playlist of music I own is really work-appropriate.  Some are just too hard of a mix for background music.  My Pandora station, however, gives me variety of the same sort... (figure that one out).

I have enjoyed having my Pandora stations for background music at work.  Sometimes a song will catch me and I’ll join the artist in worship of the Lord.  Or, if the song isn’t strictly christian, sometimes I’ll simply lift my voice along with the song as worship to Him.  He created the sounds and scales, chords and harmonies that comprise music; it’s only fitting that I should worship Him with it.  I am thankful that I get to listen to and participate in more music through Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment