Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laundry Baskets


There isn’t much distance between my washer and dryer and my bed (which is my folding surface), but without a laundry basket, something will inevitably drop from my arms as I carry the clean clothes to my bed.  Laundry baskets are one of those rather cheap things that just make life easier; more than worth it!

As a child, I enjoyed hiding under my mom’s laundry basket.  The older I got, the more it was a game to see if I could still fit.  Now, with my year-and-a-half old son, I have a new and different way to play with a laundry basket.  My mother’s was wicker, but mine is plastic, making it slide easily on the carpet; Little Man enjoys roller coaster rides in our laundry basket.

I am very thankful for my cheap plastic laundry basket.  Not only did God provide that small amount of money to get it, but He orchestrated the cheap price, so that it didn’t take as much of His money to purchase it.  Our whole family enjoys and appreciates its use.  

What simple - perhaps cheap - thing has He given you?

No comments:

Post a Comment