Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Being with You

Dear Lord,

I’m just thankful to be able to be with You.  You are always with me, and I have but to think on You to recognize Your presence.  You are my strength and peace, my hope and help.  I don’t have to wait until a calamity strikes to look to You.  In fact, I shouldn’t.  More often than not, You seem to prevent the calamity if I look to You first.  Thank You, Lord, for Your presence, and the peace of just being with You.

Thank You for Quiet Times, that they are a specific time set aside to spend with You and nothing and no one else.  Thank You for Your Word, that You speak to us through it, and teach us more about Your truth.  Thank You for Stillness, that I am more cognizant of Your Presence in its midst.  Thank You, Lord, that I can be with You.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment