Wednesday, May 7, 2014

His Date Night Intentionality

Dear Lord,

Thank You that my husband is intentional about making our date nights happen.  During the course of our week, I can tell that it’s high on his priority list.  (Our regular night had to shift due to a different schedule.)  My husband keeps it in mind when planning the week, and doesn’t seem to let more than a week-and-a-half pass - two at most - before we spend some time with just the two of us together.  That priority tells me that he also prioritizes me, and - You know - that’s nice!  It’s also such a beneficial time for us to connect, and that’s nice, too.

Thank You, Lord, for my husband’s intentionality about having a “regular” date night.  Help me to be as intentional about supporting him as his wife.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment