Monday, June 30, 2014

The Tree Surgeon

Dear Lord,

When I woke up in the morning to the sounds of a large machine, I assumed it was the trash truck that my son so loves to watch.  Upon further investigation, however, my husband and I realized that it was “The Tree Surgeon” with his cherry picker and wood chipper.  As You know, we’ve had a tree in the front yard that has needed trimming for some time, but haven’t really had the money to pay someone to come out.  Thank You that my husband decided to ask the man for an estimate.

As we prepare to sell our home within the next year, we have a number of items on the list, and, of course, only so much money to do it all.  Thank You that You not only brought “The Tree Surgeon” into our area so that we didn’t have to pay the hefty fuel charge, but that he was also a believer, and cut us a deal.  You even provided for another item on our list in the wood chips that he sold us - also at a discounted price.  Only You could have worked that out so perfectly, Lord, and we are so thankful!


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment