Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Work


There has been so much to do at work this year that it has felt as though I haven’t had a chance to catch my breath.  My coworkers and I have had an extra event (a Biblical Counseling class) that we have been running for the last 3 months, and we just finished!  God has been good and enabled me to keep up with everything that had to be done (what a blessing!).  I am, however, looking forward to being able to catch up on all of the things that have been waiting for me to get to them.

I was reflecting on my work load, and realized that I am truly thankful for having work to do - and even for having so much.  I enjoy my work, and enjoy doing it to the best of my ability.  It’s a great way to honor God.

Genesis 2:15 says, “Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.”  I believe that God created us to work; it brings Him glory.  So I am thankful that I can bring glory to God in my work, which also brings me His Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment