Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bargains

Dear Lord,

Thank You for all of the bargains my husband and I have found lately.  First, I discovered a bargain deal of 40 issues of a knitting magazine, encompassing their entire printing from 2000-2009 with hundreds of patterns, as well as tips and tricks for only $40 (just in time for my birthday!).  Then I found a maxi dress at Ross that actually fit my requirements (which I have been trying to accomplish for about two years) for $6.99.  And last, but not least, we discovered a sale on business casual clothing, which we took advantage of in light of my husband’s dearth for his new job. 

A good bargain can be hard to pass by, but we also want to honor You in our spending.  Thank You for bargains, that they can help us to stay within our budget.  Thank You, too, for budgets, that we can develop a plan for our money so that we can stick to it together, and, hopefully, honor You in doing so.  And thank You, Lord, for Your timing of these bargains, that we could take advantage of them!


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment