Thursday, July 3, 2014

Scrunchies

Dear Lord,

Today, I will add scrunchies to the list of things that I am thankful to You for.  They make having long hair so much easier.  They’re incredibly versatile, so I can do any number of hairdos by just having one little band on my wrist (or already in my hair).  When it’s hot (like this past week), I can put my hair up in a ponytail or bun, and continue with my work without too much more thought on it.  Otherwise, the heat that my hair holds in - especially on my neck - can make it difficult to stay hydrated and focused.

Thank You, Lord, for such a small versatile band that can make such a large difference.  It’s a staple of my hair accessories, and quite comfortable.  Help me to stay thankful to You for each of Your gifts - no matter how small.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment