Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Research

Dear Lord,

I have a love/hate relationship with research.  It is a wonderful thing, and the internet has made it so much easier (though, of course, one must be careful to corroborate what one finds on the internet).  Yet it takes so much time and requires a number of decisions in what to pursue.  You know that I virtually always try to accomplish things in the least amount of time, and that decisions are not my friend.  This is an area that You occasionally exercise in me, and even if the stretching may not be the most comfortable process, I am thankful for it.

Research can even be fun - especially about topics that I already enjoy.  Like knitting and other hobbies.  I occasionally research a little more about blogging (since I know there is so much out there that I haven’t taken advantage of), and always come away with some interesting tidbit.  Thank You that I can research to grow my knowledge - especially about You!  "Researching" You can even be a great pick-me-up when I am discouraged.  I pray again for Your blessing on my upcoming grace study for my next 100 thankful things, Lord.  I am excited to see how You use it!


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment