Friday, April 5, 2013

A Good Night's Sleep


Many things seem to be cured - or at least helped - by a good night’s sleep.  I’m not sure how God worked that out physically and mentally, but I am thankful that He did.  

My sleep has been interrupted by various things lately.   Mostly by symptoms of my cold, or my one-year-old son waking up in the middle of the night.  This doesn’t contribute to a good night’s sleep.  Yet God allowed for that, and His Divine Power is, of course, more than enough to see me through.  

Last night, it was within His perfect will for me to have a good night’s sleep.  For this, I am very thankful, as I am now almost completely over my cold, and its much easier to keep a good perspective when you aren’t so tired.  Thank You, Lord, for Your provision of a good night’s sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment