Monday, December 23, 2013

Humor

One of the things that attracted me to my husband was his sense of humor.  He’s often a rather serious and reserved type of person, which can make his humor come seemingly out of the blue.  It’s quite fun, really.

Today was a nice day of just spending some time with a few of my side of the family.  I don’t often get to see much of his humor during the work week, but it makes itself pleasantly known when we get to just hang out with people.  To be honest, I feel a small measure of wifely pride when it surfaces.  I often take that opportunity to use his humor to reenforce my love for him.


I thank the Lord for my husband’s humor, both for opportunity to love him in my thoughts, and for the enjoyment that the humor itself brings.  His humor is just one of the ways that my Savior ministers to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment