Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Week Off

It is the habit of my church that the staff receive the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.  Christmas is a busy time, and it is a great break from all the busyness of events from September through December.  I am very thankful for this time off.

Since my husband has almost a month off from school between fall and spring semesters, we both have the time off.  More time together!  *dance*  I praise the Lord that He planned this time together for us, and smile to see what He will do with it.  In fact, my husband already has designs on that time to build us a pantry.  *more dancing*


I pray that we seek the Lord first in all that we do, but specifically with this time He has allowed.  May we use it best for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment