Tuesday, December 24, 2013

School's Out!

Even though my husband is able to take classes during the day, some of his classes were only available at night.  This meant that I didn’t have him some nights - a fact that I catered to, but did not enjoy.  Now the semester is over, and his next semester won’t have any night classes!  This wife is dancing for joy.


I am thankful that school is out, so that I can enjoy more time with my sweetie.  I am thankful that he was able to attend school - and for the scholarships and assistance that we have received - but I am also thankful that we are past the main hump.  Honestly, I may have to curb some of my excitement in order to last through the next semester.  I am definitely looking forward to what God will do with his degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment