Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Good Hamburger

After a long day, my husband and I were able to go out for dinner together.  We had a gift card to Applebee’s, and promptly made use of it - on a Monday night after 4 p.m. (more like 9 p.m.) when all hamburgers are $5.99.  Score!  The best part?  That hamburger tasted so gooood.

It was the Cowboy Burger, and I truly enjoyed sharing the experience of a good hamburger with my husband (especially one we didn’t have to make!).  It hit the spot, and I got to share that with him as we talked and mulled over other things.  Being able to share experiences is one of the things that keeps us close to one another.  To not only spend time with him, but to also let him in on my experiences (and he likewise).  To share our thoughts about things, our enjoyment (or even critiques) of things.

I am thankful for a good hamburger, that it hit the spot after a long day of work, and that I was able to share that with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment