Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Little Voices

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the voice of my little man.  I know that children’s high-pitched voices used to annoy me, but hearing my little two-year-old’s voice as he learns new words warms my mommy’s heart.  It has also changed how I hear other children’s voices.  Thank You for showing me the shift in perspective, that I can hear them without frustration and annoyance.  Help me to reflect more of Your love in that area, and to remember where each child is in their walk - both with You and in life.

I pray that You continue Your work in my son, and that You would call him to Yourself and save his soul.  I plan to be unrelenting in that request, just so You know (which, of course, You do).  Thank You for giving me this journey of parenthood, and I pray that I might keep Your perspective in mind and heart as my husband and I raise him.


In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment