Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Teeth Cleaning

Dear Lord,

Thank You for my trip to the dentist today.  I know I have asked for practice in sharing You, and You gave me quite the opening today.  I don’t know how far You will take Romans 8:28-29 in the heart of my oral hygienist, but I am thankful to have had the opportunity to share.  I thank You for the chance, the courage to use it - and I thank You for clean teeth!

I always enjoy the feeling of my teeth after a cleaning.  I have to stop myself from rubbing my tongue raw on the newfound ridges!  I am glad that You made me to be easily entertained, but I do find it funny when I find something that is so small so fascinating.  Your creation is amazing!  So I thank You for my teeth cleaning today, and for how You used it in my life.

I pray that You would continue to be big enough in my mind’s focus, that You dwarf any fear of sharing You.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment