Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Video Texts

1 Corinthians 10:31
“Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
While at work today, I received a text from my husband that said, “Your son wanted to tell you something.”  I tapped on the little video, and my two-year-old son proceeded to say, “Hi, Mommy.  I love you, Mommy.”  He then blew me a kiss, and said, “Bye-bye, Mommy!”  Between my husband’s thoughtfulness to record our little man and send it to me, and what Little Man actually said and did, it made my whole day!


I am thankful for video texts, that they are one more thing that we can use for God’s glory.  My husband knew that I would love that, and the Lord ministered to my mother’s heart through it.  (I plan to keep it for those moments when I miss them both at work!)  I thank the Lord that whatever we do, we can do it for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment