Saturday, March 8, 2014

Foam Rolls

Dear Lord,

Thank You for my foam roll that I use for my physical therapy exercises.  Thank You that I no longer have to go to physical therapy and that I can simply do my exercises at home to maintain my health.  It feels quite nice to be able to lie down on the roll and essentially readjust my back myself.  That ability is quite huge.  To be able to do it myself and not to have to pay for someone else to, and for it to last longer is a beautiful gift from You.  Please help me to keep up with the exercises so that I don’t fall back into numbness.

Lord, Your love is amazing, and You have captured me with it.  Help me to be mindful of that throughout each day, and of the reflection I am of You.  Even as I do my exercises on my foam roll.

In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment