Monday, March 3, 2014

Making Faces

Dear Lord,

Did Jesus ever explore his facial muscular capabilities after He grew up?  I don’t know how many other of Your children do it, but I find myself occasionally happening upon a movement that makes me curious.  I imagine I looked rather funny as I made faces to test the difference in the stretch of my cheek muscles on either side.  As You know, I burst out laughing thinking about what You must have seen.

Thank You for those moments, Lord, to see Your humor in every day life.  As I work to “practice Your presence” each day, I find so much joy in the little moments; joy in You.  Things are really much brighter in Your light.  Thank You, Lord, for saving me, and for the joy that You love to bestow.  Thank You for the humor of making faces.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment