Sunday, March 30, 2014

Your Faithfulness

Dear Lord,

My constant prayer seems to be that You would continually point me back to You and that my focus wouldn’t stray.  I know that focus on You is where I want to be, and yet, my focus constantly strays - mostly to myself.  Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness (and answer to prayer) to point me back to You.  Thank You that You orchestrate each moment, circumstance, etc. toward Your purpose of making Your children more like Your Son - including even me.

Your faithfulness pairs with Your Grace and Love to bring me back to You.  I cannot conceive of such love and forgiveness.  Thank You so much, Lord.  I do pray that You continue to do so - if only to keep my focus on that fact that You will.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment