Sunday, March 30, 2014

Playgrounds

Dear Lord,

Thank You for playgrounds to go and enjoy with my little family.  My two-year-old certainly enjoys them, and my husband and I rather enjoy him enjoying them.  My husband took us to one today that was called “Sherwood Park” and themed a bit medieval.  There was a dragon coming out of a ruined castle, a sword in the stone, a bridge fashioned to look like a drawbridge over a moat of sorts, and two great playgrounds surrounded by stone benches and climbing rocks.  We enjoyed ourselves!

Little Man most enjoyed the slide that was actually made of rollers (each about three or four inches wide) instead of one plastic slide.  He would put his feet down so that they hit every single roller on his way down and practically vibrated down the whole slide.  He found that to be great fun.  Thank You for playgrounds, and for the particular creativity that went into this one.  It’s a wonderful and free way to enjoy ourselves as a family, and I thank You for the opportunity.


In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment