Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cars

I appreciate cars for their transportation capabilities, but I also appreciate their luxuries.  I don’t own a luxury car, but I think your average car has plenty of luxuries.  I spend a fair amount of time in the car with a 45-minute drive to work.  When you spend 1.5 hours a day in a small space, you begin to appreciate the parts of it that don’t make it difficult.

Heaters, for instance.  (Of course I’d go there, first.)  Heat makes for a pleasant atmosphere.  The seats aren’t the plushest and don’t have all the adjustments of a luxury car, but they are comfortable, and I don’t find myself shifting because of the seat.  The Radio is nice to have, also.  I enjoy having the Music and DJ’s of K-Love in the background to help encourage me in Christ.

I also like the fact that I can carpool with my husband part of the way, which allows me to work on my blog and be productive during travel.  This wouldn’t be possible without cars and Laptops.  I am thankful that God created cars so that our job possibilities are greater, and that cars - though small - are a workable space.  May God guide ours and your travels in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment