Friday, January 25, 2013

Disposable Diapers

Psalm 147:7-8
“Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving;
Sing praises to our God on the lyre,
Who covers the heavens with clouds,
Who provides rain for the earth,
Who makes grass to grow on the mountains.”


I've never tried cloth diapers and have heard great things about them. However - at least in my ignorance - I am much happier to use disposable diapers. I would use cloth diapers if I had to, but I'd much rather spend the extra money to be able to throw them away in a covered trash can.

You see, God made me with a sense of smell that affects my stomach. Diapers can be a rather unpleasant experience - especially if the experience is prolonged. So I am thankful for disposable diapers, that God provided a way to accommodate my sensitivities (and provided the money to acquire it!). When I look for it, He amazes me with how often He provides things I don't necessarily need, but might desire or make life a little easier.

What everyday luxury helps you with a sensitivity or desire?

No comments:

Post a Comment