Thursday, February 14, 2013

French Braids

Proverbs 31:27
"She looks well to the ways of her household, and does not 
eat the bread of idleness." 


There’s something about my hair being done firmly that feels like I’m ready to be productive - in a fun way. A ponytail doesn’t have the same feel, because it’s all firm in one place. A french braid is firm throughout your head, making it easier to move. I haven’t tried to french braid my hair since I cut it short, but finally feel I've grown it out long enough to french braid again. I forgot how good it feels to have my hair up in a french braid!

I am thankful for french braids, and the fun feeling God has given me to associate with them. Aside from the feeling, it really does help me to get physical things done, since I can trust my hair isn’t going to impede my progress.

What thing is God using in your life that you associate with the feeling of productivity or progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment