Friday, February 15, 2013

Copiers

Romans 11:36
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen."


I am the secretary at my church, and I am definitely thankful we have a copier. Handwriting is not my forte - I never would have survived as a monk (you know... gender aside). We purchased a shiny new upgrade to our old copier last year, and now our copier offsets collated stacks, staples, punches holes, and prints in color. I can also scan two pages of a book at once and it will automatically place each page on its own.

It’s a wonderful thing. This not only saves me time, but office space, too, as I originally had a separate printer for our color printing. Without a copier, our church couldn’t reach out to as many people as we do. I am thankful God allowed for copiers so we can do things like printing sermons for those in prison, copying handouts for lessons, copying homework for people we counsel, and a myriad other things. God truly makes His glory known through copiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment