Thursday, July 26, 2012

Clouds


Psalm 19:1
“The heavens are telling of the glory of God;
And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.”
Have you ever glanced up at the sky and the clouds caught your breath?  It happened to me this morning as I was driving to work.  (I don’t get up early enough to see sunrise.)  It was just a single cloud.  A vast stratus cloud that the blue sky peeked through in something of a washboard pattern.  It covered most of the sky.
It was rather enjoyable to take a figurative step back (I still paid attention to driving) and consider the work of God’s hands.  I am thankful that He chose to create clouds as part of His display.  He shows a part of His infinite imagination in them, and the sheer magnitude of His artwork reminds me of His infinite power.

His glory is displayed everywhere for all to see.  We choose not to most of the time.  That could be part of why He made it so that the evidence is so widespread in His Creation.
No matter what you’re going through at the moment, do you choose to see His glory?

No comments:

Post a Comment