Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Child Harnesses


I know there’s a bit of controversy about these, but we’ve been (half) camping the past few days, and I don’t know what I would have done without a child harness.  My little 21-month-old man loves to walk and climb.  He can wear his parents and grandparents out, even taking turns.  

We decided to attach a retractable dog leash to the harness, and this allows him to go wherever he wants without me having to chase him everywhere.  I can also lock the leash if he’s headed somewhere dangerous.  When I need a rest, I just sit down and let him go (within twenty feet).  So much less stress, and then mommy has more energy to play with, talk to, and teach him.  He’s happy, I’m happy, we’re good!

I am thankful that God orchestrated a child harness into our lives (just before vacation) through the recommendation of my grandmother and the purchase by my husband’s parents.  God’s grace is sufficient, and we appreciate His blessing!  Vacation would be much less of a vacation without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment