Monday, August 5, 2013

Circle of Friends


It seems so strange now to think that I have so many friends.  I never had more real friends than I could count with one hand growing up - maybe two hands in the latter part of high school.  Since joining this “new” church a few years ago, my number of real friends has grown substantially.  I almost don’t know what to do with myself.

Almost.  I enjoy the blessing of their friendship, both the give and take, and that is a true blessing from God.  I am so thankful for this new circle of friends, for their company, their common interests and goals, for their servant’s hearts, and for their love for Christ.  This blessing is indescribable.  The Lord is so good.

I pray the Lord’s blessing upon my circle of friends.  I thank Him for their generosity, their joy, the sharing of experiences with them - for their friendship.  I pray that I am even half the blessing to them that they are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment