Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Returns & Exchanges

My husband and I recently purchased some hard drives for our church to function as the shared filing system and the backups.  They arrived in the mail today, and when I pulled them out of the main box, I realized that they might not be quite what we had intended to buy.  I ran it past my husband, and indeed, either I had mixed up the order, or we had simply purchased the wrong ones.

Fortunately, I had purchased it from a local store and simply made good use of their Shipping to save some time.  All I had to do was bring the hard drives in and exchange them for the correct ones.  I am so glad that stores allow you to do that, in general.  If it weren’t for returns and exchanges, many of us would be up a creek with accidental purchases or faulty merchandise.

I am thankful for returns and exchanges, that my mistake didn’t cost the church a large sum of money, and that God can now put that money to better use.  God could have provided the extra money had He chosen to, but in a way, I think He showed His mercy in minimizing the effects of my mistake.  Praise the Lord for His Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment