Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Electronic Documents


When applying for a loan (or a refinance), or when applying for Medi-Cal, they request a substantial amount of documents and documentation.  The good news?  Most of it is accessible electronically!  It still takes awhile to gather it all, but I can sit down at my computer, log into each type of account, and print out the statements, paystubs, etc. that they request.  I can even send them electronically, if they so desire.

I honestly haven’t gotten around to filing for quite some time.  When I’m not doing things that need to be done, I generally do things that I want to do... and that hasn’t included filing almost since my son was born.  It’s pretty bad.  And yet, I haven’t needed much from that ever-growing pile, since I’ve been able to retrieve most of those documents electronically.  Accessible and a time-saver.

I am thankful for electronic documents, that even though I should have been filing everything, God has shown me some of His grace in that I haven’t had to.  I still plan to do it, and have done tiny bits here and there.  In the meantime, however, God has allowed me to do other things without great consequence.  For this, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment