Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekly Impressions - Offering


Lord,

Though I have thanked You before, I cannot thank You enough.  Thank You for my Marriage, and thank You for setting me on this journey of thankfulness.  It truly is a spiritual Milk, and I believe that through it, You have helped me to chew on some spiritual food.  Thank You for guiding me, growing me, and teaching me more about You.  The more I know You, the more praise I give You by virtue of Your faithfulness and Love.  The more I know You, the more I can reflect You in my life.

I thank You for Your strength, endurance, and discipline.  I pray that I continue to draw upon Your resources and don’t revert to drawing upon my own - with which I could never praise nor reflect You.  Help me to be humble and to direct others to Your glory instead of my own.  As I grow weaker in my own power, Your strength shines through brighter.

Lord, I love You.  Help me to always be motivated by and through Your love, since my own heart is full of sin.  Thank You for Your mercy, Grace, and forgiveness; You are my treasure.  May all that I do reflect that.  Thank You for the privilege to boldy come before Your throne - help me to pray without ceasing, to always live in Your presence.

Direct my paths and keep my heart pliable.  My life is my offering to You.

In Jesus’ Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment