Monday, December 3, 2012

Pack 'n Plays

2 Corinthians 12:9
"And He has said to Me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me."


What traveling mother of a baby doesn’t appreciate a pack ‘n play? It folds up into this neat little package with a handle, is a ready-made bed anywhere you go, and is its own case. Can I get an “Amen, sista!”

Bringing up a baby is no small undertaking, and brings a total change to life. Praise the Lord He's sovereign over it! I'm thankful for God's provision of a pack 'n play so I can get out of the house while still getting Little Man down for a nap around nap time (or to sleep). I don’t know about you, but just being able to get out of the house and go over to a friend’s while still caring for my baby helps me feel a little more normal. His Grace is sufficient for me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

What is God using in your life to show you grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment