Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Electricity

John 8:12
"Then Jesus again spoke to them saying, 'I am the Light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.'"


Lord, I thank you for electricity and the technology to be able to tap into it. It makes it so much easier to do things, and with better efficiency. We can get electricity from a variety of sources - some more reliable than others. I think, however, when Your kingdom comes, we will be using the light You exude from the radiance of Your glory. I can’t wait to see that!

Sunlight can be an unreliable source, but Your light never fades. Help me to see Your light more than the darkness of this world. Help Your children to look for Your light - make it so obvious, we cannot take our eyes off of You.

What creation of God's reminds you of one of His truths that shines His light into a dark part of your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment