Monday, December 17, 2012

My iPhone


Lamentations 3:22
"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions 
never fail."



I have an iPhone and I use it constantly. I love being able to text someone and not worry about when they get to it. I use my Bible app fairly regularly. I can get email immediately; set locational reminders; entertain myself while waiting for the doctor; check my bank accounts; find my way to an unfamiliar place; track my walking (“workout”) statistics; create an internet hotspot; and do most anything you can imagine. It may be the most useful tool I own, shy of my car (if you consider that a tool).

I fully recognize my iPhone is a convenience God didn’t have to provide for. Yet He did. I am thankful for His good gift, and for my husband, without whom I never would have sprang for the expense. Thank you, Lord, for your lovingkindness extending even to conveniences!

What convenience haven't thanked God for, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment