Friday, November 2, 2012

Washing Machines


Whoever figured out how to make a machine that would wash your clothes for you was a genius.  I have never had to hand wash my clothes with a wash board, and for this I am very thankful.  

The beauty of a washing machine for me, is that it continues to work after I’ve gone to bed.  All I have to do is pop the clothes in, choose the settings, pour in some soap, and hit start.  Lord knows how much time I would have to spend on this mandatory chore if I had to do it by hand.  I don’t have the time to fold the laundry as it is!  

So I am thankful that God orchestrates the rate at which we grow technologically, and what machines are invented around the same time as one another, lest we entirely lose the balance of being able to at least do the chores necessary to continue our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment