Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Amazon.com


When a friend of mine has something that I decide to get for myself, I often run into the issue of not being able to find the item for purchase.  Stores cycle their inventory, and don’t carry it anymore - even online.  It is in these instances that I am rather thankful for Amazon.com, because more often than not, a search will reveal the sought item.

I love it because the items that I usually go out of my way to find are those that will make life a bit easier.  I’m not really one to buy clothes or figurines that someone else has - but hangers that will store your clothes in a smaller space and make the clothes more visible at-a-glance?  Definitely.

So I am thankful for Amazon.com, and how God uses it in my life as a means to make life a little easier... or at least more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment