Monday, June 3, 2013

Church Gatherings


I am so privileged to be a member of our Church.  The people are so real, caring, and God-seeking that He simply flows through them.  Each time I join the people at a gathering for some sort of church function, I come away encouraged and blessed.  I may tend to administrative needs, but the people of the church tend me and my family.

The people tend my son in childcare and in helping entertain him as I chase him around the grounds.  They tend my husband and me with encouragement in Christ and sound teaching.  They tend our family with their fellowship with us, and they even thank my husband and I for the work that we do.

I am thankful that church gatherings provide another “excuse” for our church family to be together.  God blesses us through them (both the people and the gathering) every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment