Friday, June 7, 2013

Singing


I will never get tired of singing as life continues.  That resonance in my throat and chest just feels right.  I love listening to singing, trying to determine how someone else manipulated their voice to get the sound they want, harmonizing with others through singing, and I love being able to lift it to the Lord as an offering and bring Him glory.  I don’t think that there’s anything that I don’t love about singing.

I thank the Lord for singing, for the fulfillment that it gives me, but also for the encouragement that it can be for others.  It can brighten a person’s day, or help keep it from going sour.  It can bring a person’s perspective around as you sing or listen to the words.  It can help people exercise as they keep with the beat.  I think God uses singing in just about any situation.

I thank the Lord for this gift, and I pray that I never lose the perspective that my voice is one of His tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment