Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cameras


One of the awesome things about having a cute kid is having a handy camera to capture some of the cuteness.  I have said it before and I will say it again:  my son is absolutely adorable!  

I’m not the type of person to remember to take or grab the camera.  However, I have an iPhone (which isn’t usually far away), so I can take photos and video quite handily.  The pleasure of remembering the moments later is wondrous.  My husband and I just perused the photos and videos we have taken of my 10.5 month old for the past couple months.  It is amazing how quickly he has grown, and yet how little his personality has changed.  He is so full of laughter and smiles!

There are many other types of photos that make me thankful for cameras:  scenery, vacations, celebrations, trips, and normal photos of friends and family.  It can foster a certain respect for time and priorities when I go back over old photos and memories.  It’s one of the more fun ways that God will use to remind me of where my priorities should lie.

How long has it been since you looked over your photo albums?  Is it time to make a new one?

No comments:

Post a Comment