Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Boogie Wipes


At my baby shower almost a year ago, one of the gifts I received was Boogie Wipes.  They are essentially a saline baby wipe that is made to be soft on a baby’s nose so that their little noses don’t get chapped and make them more miserable while sick.  The woman who gave them to me had said they were a wonderful thing.  I passed on my cold to my poor 10-month-old son, and my, but his nose was runny.

I hadn’t remembered the Boogie Wipes in the past when my son was sick, so we had just used kleenex.  This time, we remembered.  That stuff is the best!  It wasn’t just that it was easy on his nose - he liked them!  He would fuss when you put a kleenex up, and shake his head away from it, thus smearing snot all over his cheeks.  He thought the Boogie Wipes were interesting, sometimes even laughing at them.  It made the whole experience so much easier.

And so I am thankful to God that He made it possible to have such a thing as Boogie Wipes.  (You should seriously check them out.  My first mention of them is a link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment